Use this board to help plan and execute the perfect trip!
How to plan the perfect trip...
- Add all your action items to the ⚠️ To-Do list! Rename and copy the 📍 Location Lists as needed.
- Start researching and use the appropriate lists as a holding place for favorite schedules/hotels/activities/etc. The 🗺️ Itinerary list is especially handy to plan the daily flow of the trip.
- Start booking! Make use of the card templates for flights, transportation, and accommodations.
- While on your trip, you can either archive the cards after they are no longer needed or you can use labels to mark them as ✅ Complete.
Use labels, especially on the Itinerary and Location lists!
1. ✅ Complete
2. 🎒 Day Trip
3. 💵 Payment Req.
4. ⚠️ Alert
5. 🎫 Reservation
6. 🍽️ Fooding
- Calendar - helpful to keep track of all of your bookings and reservations. Make sure you set due dates on the cards to get them added to the calendar.
- Custom Fields - useful to highlight important details like reservation #s, addresses, and phone numbers for quick access.
- Map - great, especially for seeing where all the restaurants you want to visit are in relation to your hotel!
Author : Joe Guzik, Traveler
Source : Trello Templates