Mr. Rogers: “Watercooler” Video Chat Planner
A simple way to build team culture.
- Grow your remote team culture on the regular: Randomly pair up people on disparate teams 1x/month for an impromptu video call about anything at all!
- Each list is a month, and each card is the groupings for that month. Add each person’s avatar to the card.
- Assign a person to be the coordinator, or the person responsible for scheduling the call.
- Take a screenshot of your group call and add some comments about random things you discussed so the rest of the team can see.
- Check out more Trello team playbooks at trello.com/teams.
Author : Trello Team
Source : Trello Templates