Government Meeting Agenda
Great meetings require great planning. This board is the ideal framework for collaboratively planning your meeting agenda for a regular, recurring team meeting.
The board has 3 main functional areas:
- Yellow covered cards: Use this space to store information that is not an agenda item, but may need to be referenced during meeting
- Green covered cards: The lists in these spaces capture the agenda items to be covered in the current meeting.
- Blue covered cards: Use this space to create a record for each meeting, creating a list to capture meeting notes, action items, and decisions reached.
- Use labels to determine which team a given card or action-item belongs to
- Due dates encourage follow-up in a timely manner
-As items are discussed move them to a "resolved/finished" list or "future discussion" list
Author : Amy Campbell, Project Manager @ Government Business Results, LLC
Source : Trello Templates