- Create a pipeline for managing incoming leads or requests that is adaptable to your team’s needs for any type of contact or customer relationship management.
- Organize contact info and notes on each lead’s card.
- Keep assets in one centralized location by attaching all the relevant materials, like emails and follow-up requests to cards.
- Keep business development on track by assigning team members and due dates to tasks, then watch as they move the card through the process from “Incoming” to “Done.”
- This process can be adapted to an incoming ticketing system for any contact or user management: Capturing Sales Leads, Customer Support tickets, etc.
For more Trello sales tips check out the Trello Sales playbook.
Author : Trello Team
Source : Trello Templates